Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I CAN DO THAT!

After our Friday afternoon class at The Little Gym there is a tap class for girls ages 3 and up.
Wrangling Ava to get in her coat and leave is virtually impossible because she is simply enamored with these little girls in their noisy shoes.
Last night was no different, except this time she snuck into the class in a diaper and sneakers of all things and joined the girls for their warm up. Luckily my friend Angela's mother snapped me out of my frozen state and told me to "GRAB THE CAMERA!". I only took 30 seconds of footage because I needed to get her out of the class before we disturbed them anymore so that is why there is so little.
I certainly know that the Easter Bunny will be bringing tap shoes for little Ava this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment