Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby Bites Bulldog


Hmm... So I got an email this weekend from a producer at Yahoo inquiring about a video clip I have on my youtube channel titled Baby Bites Bulldog.
It has over 122,000 views shockingly enough! It is of Ava at 6mths old discovering Spanky our bulldog pup's ear. I haven't  made a decision to say yes or no just yet as I am waiting to get some answers to my questions from Yahoo but I think its kinda cool and I thought I would share the news. I think its kind of interesting when you just post something for the fun of being able to send it to your family and other random folks find it funny or interesting too regardless of being related to you. haha I mean what mother doesn't think her kid is cute?
Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment