Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Live!!!! 10.3.10

She's BEAMING!

I just love this damn show!
This weekend was such a special one as we took our almost 2 yr old daughter to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live at Radio City Music Hall. The tickets were a gift from her Nonna (lovingly called Nonni Macaroni). If you have never been to Radio City, it is simply magnificent. It is a magical place and having it there made it all the more special. I got super emotional during the show because she was just so happy! I wished so badly I could freeze this moment in time. Sometimes I get so sad that it is all going so fast!

Parenthood is so interesting in that regard. For me at least, I am constantly preparing for the future. Between schooling, clothing, toys, etc that I have to constantly remind myself to enjoy every single second! This age is so much fun. Sure it can get dicey when they burst into tears over bizarre things like when you break a cupcake in half to make it easy for them, or you peel the skin off a banana too far down for their liking. HAHA Truth is, they are little people coping with so much change every day, can you really blame them for being so temperamental?

It's like living with a happy little drunk person all the time! I just love toddler hood!

No comments:

Post a Comment