Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THE BEST OF BENJAMIN 2010!

What an amazing experience to be a part of The Benjamin School's 50th anniversary! To commemorate the special event this years Variety Show was called "The Best of Benjamin". Allison Berry & I were two of the Alumni asked to perform at this extra special event.
Here are some photos from the event!
I have also included the video footage of my 2 performances. Enjoy!

It was magical to see Maria Anderson. Allison and I performed "Some Things Are Meant to Be" for Vanessa.

Ali and I backstage in between performances!

sneaking a peak during the matinee show!

The gorgeous Carol with my beautiful daughter Ava

Oh how gorgeous Kristen is! Kristen, I love you.

My gorgeous mommy with Ali and I at the cast party.




No comments:

Post a Comment