Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cake boss Shmake boss

I won't lie, I called the cake boss at Carlo's bakery for a quote on cupcakes/cake for my daughter's 2nd birthday party. The prices were outrageous. Granted he does a beautiful job, it's still just cake.
A friend of mine recommended SWEET in Hoboken http://sweethoboken.com/ and I am very happy I chose them to work with. I phoned a few weeks ahead to explain that I wanted something yo gabba gabba themed and that I bought an assortment of rings with the character's on them. They told me to come in when I received the rings in the mail. Ava and I took a ride there and were greeted by the super friendly staff. We tried a few of their delicious cupcakes including the "fluffernutter". SERIOUSLY? Peanut butter atop a vanilla cupcake with fluff on top! Come on man!!! sooooo goood. The final product was even better then I imagined and the guests loved them! They went like hot cakes and everyone was smiling from those sweet cupcakes! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment